Ask Questions about your vehicle's gas mileage at GasFAQs.info
Enter the values into the appropriate fields and click the "Find" button to find records the contain the specified patterns.
e.g., If you enter "Dog" in one of the fields, it will match records that contain the phrase "Dog". This includes "madog" "doggy;" etc...
- Booean searches
- If you enter criteria into more than one field, they will match only those records that match BOTH criteria.
- Exact Matches
- Prepend an equals sign (quot;=quot;) to any criteria to force exact matching.
e.g., Searching for " =dog " in a field will match records where that field contains "dog" (and not "doggy")
- Less Than / Greater Than Searches
- Prepending a less than ("<") or greater than (">") sign to a will match records where the field has a value LESS THAN (respectively GREATER THAN) the specified value.
e.g., Entering ">200" in the Price field will match records with price greater than 200.
- Range Searches
- To match records containing values in a range, use "<LowerRange> .. <UpperRange>" where <LowerRange> is the lower bound on matches and <UpperRange> is the upper bound on matches.
e.g., To find records where Price is between 200 and 500 enter "200..500" in the Price field.